Re: Php 5 documentation

Mathias Brodala wrote:
Hello Lorenzo.

Lorenzo Bettini, 08.01.2007 18:24:
[ PHP5 documentation ]

I can't seem to find such a package in Debian... should I add some
particular repository?

$ apt-cache search php5 doc
php5-common - Common files for packages built from the php5 source
php5-json - JSON serialiser for PHP5
php5-memcache - memcache extension module for PHP5
php5-tidy - tidy module for php5
php5-xapian - Xapian search engine interface for PHP5
php-doc - Documentation for PHP4 and PHP5
phpdoc - Transition package for PHP4 and PHP5 documentation

thanks!

by the way, I had tried this before but no satisfactory results were shown; I found out why: I wasn't using non-free

Lore

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)