Re: For the 4th time please remove the thread from server please

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 06:44:31PM -0700, Kevin Chichak wrote:
> Can you please Remove the following thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From
> your server.

It makes sense that you want the thread removed because you've
splattered your entire address book up there. I understand that. What
I don't get though, is why, in a public list, you would DO THE SAME
THING BY QUOTING THE WHOLE FREAKING MESSAGE AGAIN!!!

that's just ridiculous. further more, how and why would any of us, the
subscribers of debian-USER have any control over this list? we are,
after all, only subscribers, not admins. You might get much farther if
you were to, say, I don't know, contact the LISTMASTER?!

why don't you go to lists.debian.org and look around a bit. I'll give
you a hint: its an email address for listmaster. A nicely worded
explanation of the situation may resolve the matter handily.

but that's just me.

[snipped silly replastering of OP's friends and family email address]