Re: web panel for FTP ???

What FTP server are you using? If you are using ProFTP Follow this link:

http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/proftpweb.htm

There are some GUIs to manage FTP server.

D.

Jarek wrote:
Hello!

	I'm looking for web application able to manage FTP accounts.
I know webmin, but it is going to die and I was looking for somthing
which will work in future. I don't need sofisticated server
administration tools, but just someting to manage less than 100 FTP
accounts with quota. Does anyone know somthing interesting ?

best regards