Re: What's wrong with abiword in etch

well...

The only reason that I did not provide ant error message is I didn't
have one.
I tried to start abiword in console mode before I posted my question ,
but there's no error message at all.

After issueing the "abiword" command to start abiword , I can only see
the logo image of abiword , then suddently the program stoped.

Ken

於 一,2007-01-08 於 18:38 -0800,Andrew Sackville-West 提到:
> On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 10:33:00AM +0800, Ken Hu wrote:
> > Dear All:
> >
> > Although openoffice,org is great , I still need to use abiword because I
> > have a lot of existed documents edited by abiword.
> > After upgrade to etch , the abiword won't start anymore.
> > (I've tried to reinstall it , but that doesn't help)
>
> details details details! I just installed on my sid box (still same
> version as etch) and it starts right up. Try starting from a command
> line and see if you get any output.

研發部             胡重威             Ken Hu          ken@mmti.com.tw

孟華科技股份有限公司
http://www.mmti.com.tw