Re: nxserver

Marco Mandl(marco.mandl@gmx.at) is reported to have said:
> On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:04:00 +0100, Marco Mandl wrote:
>
> > I want to setup nxserver with public key authentication.
>
> Is there a better forum to discuss that problem?

1st  The subject could be a bit more informative.  I went looking for
the nxserver package...  :-(

2nd  I read your message 3 times before _I think_ in know what your
asking for.

Look in the archives for a message by Andrew M.A. Cater on Jan 3. The
Subject was "SSH doesn't work with RSA keys"

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)

Wayne

--
Real Users find the one combination of bizarre input values that shuts
down the system for days.