Etch: aide gives "onexit unknown error"

(apologies if this turns out to be a HTML-message - I haven't found an option to switch to plain text in windows live mail)

Hello,

I've recently installed Etch on my server, including package 'aide'.
The daily cron job gives the following error:

/etc/cron.daily/aide: line 117: onexit: command not found
/etc/cron.daily/aide: line 61: onexit: command not found
run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/aide exited with return code 127

My scripting capabilities are limited, but according to
/etc/cron.daily/aide, function 'onexit' is defined on line 135.

Am I doing something wrong or should I report this as a bug to the
aide maintainers?

Thanks,
--
Matthijs

Windows Live Spaces is here! It’s easy to create your own personal Web site. Check it out!