Re: webbased SSH server/client

On 1/2/07, Mark <mark@maas-martin.nl> wrote:
Hi List,

I'm looking for a ssh client that runs on a webserver. Something I can
connect to using a regular web browser and then connect to a ssh server
from that server (Instead of the connection originating from the client)

Trying to circumvent a firewall that only let's out port 80 and 443 AND

I've browsed sourceforge and googled on it, but i'm only able to find
java based clients, but they all start the ssh connection straight from
the client instead of the server.

Do you guys perhaps have a suggestion?

Here's a great list [0].

[0] http://anyterm.org/compared.html