conky and enlightenment on etch

Hi I have few questions about conky usage.

1) Does conky has some sort of maximum length of .conkyrc that it can parse? I have as much as 10 - 15 partitions but I cant display file system usage of all of them. Currently i display only 5 of them. When I try to add more image of displayed by conky get scrambled.

2) I want to use the $diskiograph but $diskio but I cant get it to distinguish between my two hard drives. ${diskio /dev/hda} and ${diskio /dev/hdb} display the same value. The same goes to $diskiograph. Does these variables return only average disk IO?

3) I set max width of conky window to 300px. when I try to maximize any other window to full screen it only maximizes to full_screen_width-300px. Conky window is set this way:

# Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)
own_window yes
# If own_window is yes, you may use type normal, desktop or override
own_window_type desktop
# Use pseudo transparency with own_window?
own_window_transparent yes

when I draw conky to root window with "own_window no" I can't get it to display on all desktops

My window manager is enlightenment e16.7

Thanks for any suggestions
Jakub Narojczyk