kerberos on debian?

Hi, I want to handle users that login to several
debian systems in my office, I want to manage the
logins into a single system. Additionally, to know
when the user login and how long they use their
account when they login. I heard that kerberos can do
such thing but I don't have any reference how to setup
a kerberos in order to handle debian system's login.
Can anyone give me any reference, tutorial, manual or
hint about using kerberos on debian?

Thank you.

Do You Yahoo!?