Re: multi-gnome-terminal alternative

Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:

> --C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

> On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 04:57:19PM -0800, Marc Wilson wrote:
>> On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 03:32:26PM -0500, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
>> > Why not just use gnome-terminal?
>>=20
>> Have you ever *used* gnome-terminal?  'Nuff said.
>>=20
> Sure.  I use it every day even though I am a WindowMaker user.  I wish
> there was a convenient way to use it on Mac OS X.  It is my favorite
> terminal program.

> Have *you* ever used it?

He stated that he had.  Perhaps when your reading comprehension improves a
little beyond bouncing email around, you will enlighten us on why
gnome-terminal is really doing a _good_ job as a clone of xterm.

(Your webpage doesn't work very well with Opera ;-)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net