Re: soundjuicer and mp3

On Sun, 2006-12-31 at 15:34 +0100, Mathias Brodala wrote:
> Hello Marcelo.
>
> Marcelo Chiapparini, 31.12.2006 15:29:
> > I am running sarge. How can I rip a CD into mp3 with soundjuicer? I need
> > gstreamer-lame, but I don't know how install it in sarge.
>
> Try this:
>
>   apt-get install gstreamer0.8-lame
>
> After adding Marillat’s repository:
>
>   http://debian-multimedia.org/
>
> Just in case, this is my gstreamer pipeline:
>
>   audio/x-raw-int,rate=44100,channels=2 ! lame name=enc vbr=0 bitrate=320 ! id3v2mux
>

> Regards, Mathias

Hi Mathias,

thank you for your answer! My sources.list file has the Marillat
repository:

deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ sarge main

Now the output from aptitude:

marcelo:~$ sudo aptitude install gstreamer0.8-lame
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched
"gstreamer0.8-lame"
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Writing extended state information... Done
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done

I am afraid that gstreamer0.8-lame is not in Marillat's sarge
repository... any suggestion?

Regards

Marcelo

--