Re: iRiver (Was: iTunes & Linux (Debian))

Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:

>I am running sarge. ifpqui is only available for testing and unstable. I
>am interested in iriver U10. What program, in sarge, can I use with it?

Iriver now uses USB mass storage, so no seperate program is needed. I
don't know about the U10 but assume that it is also USB mass storage. I
do know that you can upgrade firmware's to the newer standard. You will
only need the ifp stuff if you have very old players, and haven't updated
the firmware.

I believe that the U10 is now called the clix in the north america market,
but the T series is the newer version of what I have.

Gnu_Raiz