Re: dedicated debian hosting

Hi,

I'm using hetzner.de and VPSLand.com for Debian hosting. The first is a
very good value for money dedicated provider, quick setup.. not sure on
uptime etc yet though. VPSLand sell xen virtual machines. Turn around on
setup and support is pretty poor, but the uptime is very good.

Take it easy,

Daniel