Re: Bad mirror error during network installation

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 11:44:01AM -0800, maarten fiege wrote:
> LS
>
> I'm trying to install debian using a network
> installation. Everything works great untill my pc
> searches for a debian mirror. I've tried several
> mirrors included the recommended mirrors and even the
> "official" US mirror, but the the massage bad mirror
> keeps coming up.

can you provide the exact error message?

> What can be the problem, it doesn't seem likey that
> these are all bad mirrors.
>
> Best regards,
> Maarten
>
> PS Network is found fairly rapid and is reported to be succesfull

though the network claims to be up, you might jump to a vt (alt-f2)
and confirm. I can't recall exactly what commands are available, but
pinging the mirrors to see if you can get to them might highlight any
problems.