calendar that synchronizes with nokia mobile phone?

I am looking for a calendar program that can synchronize with a nokia mobile
phone (it's currently an old one the 3100 but I need to upgrade soon).

I want to be able to synchronize my calendar and address book with my linux
laptop both ways (update appointments and contacts both on the laptop and on
the phone).

Is there anything currently that can do this?

kaddressbook seems to be able (haven't tested in practice yet), but could find
how to do in with korganizer if it even possible. It can import and export
vcalendar, but that doesn't handle changes and cancelations, only new things.

gnokii shows the information but isn't workable as a local option. Couldn't
find anthing else that is even close.

Thanks