Re: Mozilla resolving host problem

On Sat, 2006-12-02 at 13:35 -0500, David Shultz wrote:
> Whenever  I browse any website, mozilla says
> "Resolving www.google.com" and waits for about
> 15 seconds to resolve the host. I've disabled
> ipv6 but the problem is still there. Also I've
> checked the isp nameserver and they are fine.
> Does anyone has the same problem?
>
> --David

By any chance, have you switched ISPs recently? You may still have the
DNS addresses of the old ISP, so everytime it resolves an IP, it has to
go to an outside nameserver, causing very long resolution time.
Just an idea...

--
Szia:
                        Nyizsa.

Cut Postage Costs!
The Pitney Bowes mailstation. 90-day free trial & $50 free postage.
http://tagline.bidsystem.com/fc/BgLEQfI4hXCLNJBegNaSJfbytXNiAFpBDSX4/