package from unstable to testing + tracking testing and unstable

Hello,

I wanted to try fastcgi with either apache or lighttp, under etch. And on my way I learn more on using debian.

As libapache2-mod-fastcgi, lighttpd seemed to be unknown from aptitude, I turned my browser to the http://packages.debian.org/testing which has the list.
 * no version of libapache{,2}-mod-fastcgi is available
 * no version of lighttpd is available
* also the fastcgi module is available under sarge for version 1 and 2 of apache
 * lighttpd, libapache{,2}-mod-fastcgi are available in unstable

To understand why all that, I checked http://bugs.debian.org to find out that :

 * lighttpd : #383922: fastcgi with php4-cgi leads to segmentation fault
The description of the problem plus the discussion make me think that it is worth a try. I won't be using php4 anyway.

 * libapache2-mod-fastcgi : #343514: SEGV due to NULL pointer...
Again, reading the discussion, i was glad to know that the last version of the package corrected the bug and was uploaded three days agovto unstable.

Debian is cool because it is transparent, you can get answers. I now have new questions:

 * how will the libapache2-mod-fastcgi land in testing?

* how can I tell aptitude to install only that specific module from unstable? (by reading http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-package.en.html, I learnt that the man from apt-preferences has the answer)

good evening