Re: A Strange Networking Setup

Take advantage of the DMZ option the router offers you. using this it
should redirect all traffic to the DMZ. Another option would be to put
linux on the router. OpenWrt is a good choice, or DD-WRT i think is
another alternative. I have succesful placed open-wrt on my asus router
and it works like a charm.

--
Regards,

Julian De Marchi