Re: What's your favourite FLOSS?

Gerard Robin <g.robin3@free.fr> writes:
>> Here goes my new list (If you don't use certain things, please leave
>> the brackets blank like I did for audio editor, instead of leaving
>> them occupied with previous entries; this is to make the counting more
>> accurate):

* audio editor [ ]
* audio player [ amarok ]
* cd-ripper [ lame ]
* Desktop Environment [ gnome ]
* DBMS [ ]
* development [ emacs, GNU toolchain (g++, glibc, binutils, gdb, ...) ]
* disc burner [ k3b ]
* e-mail client [ gnus (emacs) ]
* file manager [ nautilus, dired (emacs) ]
* finance [ ]
* ftp [ nautilus, tramp (emacs) ]
* image editor [ gimp ]
* image viewer [ gqview, gimp ]
* instant messenger [ gaim ]
* mathematics [ gnuplot, latex, xcalc ]
* misc utilities [ coreutils (ls, cut, paste), sed, awk, perl ]
* p2p [ gtk-gnutella ]
* package manager [ aptitude ]
* pdf-reader [ gpdf ]
* spreadsheet [  ]
* tag editor [ amarok ]
* terminal emulator [ xterm, konsole ]
* text editor [ emacs ]
* 3D animation [  ]
* video player [ vlc, mplayer ]
* web browser [ firefox ]
* word-processor [ emacs + (pdflatex, DocBook) ]
* (unreleased) [  ]
* (great honours) [ GNU toolchain, Linux kernel ]

What about games?

* games [ eboard ]

--
--Jhair