Re: WHERE NETSCAPE4

On 10/31/06, Stephen <stephen.d.allen@gmail.com> wrote:

Is Netscape not included in "all web browsers" ? I realize that English
isn't your first language, but aren't you being rather anal ?

Anyway, I gave a resource I knew to be good. I didn't happen to have the
Netscape URL handy. So, what's the problem Michelle ? I gave the poster
what they wanted (an URL to get an old browser, from a resource that
many professional web developers use). <shrug>

And she gave another resource. So, what's the problem Stephen? Aren't
you being rather anal ?