Re: swf to avi or other format

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 11/01/06 10:19, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
My friends 6 year old daughter like this clip;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF5NletBOvg

And he was wondering how to go about getting the swf file to something
linux can edit/read?

Add this to /etc/apt/sources.list :
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental
                          main contrib non-free

Then:
# apt-get -t experimental install flashplugin-nonfree

Restart FF, and viola!
I had no trouble playing it on my Sarge box with flashplayer-mozilla 7.0.68.0-0.0.

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail