Re: spamassassin puzzles?

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:47:51 +0800
"Gilbert Wong" <jaguar.fender@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I'm running Debian Sarge + Spamassassin 3.1.3
>
> Is it possible to
> 1) tell spamassassin to stop scanning after the score has reached
> certain level?
> 2) to make rule files (.cf) being ignored in
> /etc/mail/spamassassin, any naming convention?
>
> Because each time i remove rule(s) to TRUSTED_RULESETS
> (/etc/rulesdujour/config)
> I found the config file are still left there. Dunno if they're
> gonna be parsed again.
>

> Thx in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Gilbert

Removing files from "TRUSTED_RULESETS" in /etc/rulesdujour/config
doesn't remove them from /etc/mail/spamassassin.  Once you've
removed a ruleset from the config file, then manually delete it from
the spamassassin directory.

Any file with the .cf extension and in your spamassassin directory
will be parsed.  If you create your own ruleset, you can name it
anything you want so long as it has the .cf extension.

I'm not sure about your first question.

--
Raquel
Teach me to feel another's woe, To hide the fault I see, That mercy