ENLIGHTENMENT...DANG NABBIT

All,

I just installed Enlightenment on my system...now my Fluxbox will not launch.

Has anyone seen this before?

My setup is:
Debian Etch
GDM
Fluxbox
Enlightenment

When I install 'E' I was running in my Fluxbox environment...I clicked for my menu and selected Enlightenment under the Window Managers Sub-Menu and it launched fine...went through its initial setup and what-not.

Now when I log Out of Enlightenment and try to launch Fluxbox an error appears which is just characters and boxes with a single button...I click the button and bang...back to my GDM login/display manager.

Any help would be great...
Thanks in advance,
Stephen