Re: Yes! a free legal source for downloadable music!

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 01:14:17PM -0500, Seth Goodman wrote:

> That's an interesting service, thanks for the link.  For some Creative
> Commons licensed music (also film and audio books), try
> http://legaltorrents.com.  You need a bittorrent client.

I missed some messages in this thread, so pardon me if this was already
mentioned, but archive.org has a huge area of freely-downloadable concerts
and PD music.  Yes, public domain--old 78s, for instance, that just plain
are out of copyright.
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!