Re: MOBILE PHONES AT VERY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. (reporting list spam)

Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:

> Since I a live in France, all of my "Anzeigen" (do not know the english

I think in this context it would be a combination of 'claim' and
'report'. I don't know if English has an equivalent.

> term) are going directly to the Amtsgerich Schöneberg Berlin/germany.

You probably mean: [...] to the Court of Schöneberg [...]

> The first 40 will go out on Friday...
>
> Collecting 500 € from each Spamer which is in Europe juridical legal.

Wow, if you succeed, I want to do that too $$ (can't find the Euro
symbol) :)

Regards, Andrei
(Albert Einstein)