Broadcom 4401

Hello,

I'm using debian testing with kernel 2.6.17.13 and have an integrated broadcom 4401 NIC. I saw some bug reports about it on bugzilla.kernel.org and some hints for workaround like: pass parameter acpi=off, pci=noacpi to the kernel, or remove from the kernel acpi support, or try drivers from broadcom.com, but none of them works. The problem is that under heavy load the the NIC is not able to transfer data (for example when copying much data from the network) and can be made working just after a reboot. Does anyone has such a NIC and got it working?