Re: Degraded i810/i915 Rendering Performance After Xorg 7 Upgrade

	An update to my previous post:  Today I updated a ton of Xorg
components, and rendering performance for the i915 is now back to previous
levels.  Everything seems to be running as fast as before, including GL.

	I updated a *lot* of Xorg components, but my suspicion is that
'xserver-xorg-video-i810' was that one that did it (upgraded from
1:1.0.1.5-2 to 1:1.2.0-3).  Others experiencing rendering performance issues
with Intel integrated graphics may care to upgrade to the latest versions in
unstable.

					Schwab