Re: bittorrent proxy

	hellohendrik,

            Have a look at torrentflux its in testing.

 Package: torrentflux (2.1-3)
web based, feature-rich BitTorrent download manager

TorrentFlux is a PHP based BitTorrent controller that runs on a web server. It
can manage all of your BitTorrent downloads from anywhere through a
convenient and easy-to-use web interface.

TorrentFlux enables you to run BitTorrent downloads unattended on a
monitor-less or remote server 24 hours a day, while still maintaining
complete control from any web browser. Now you can control your downloading
on your firewall, or keep up with downloads while on vacation. It uses the
BitTornado client to download files, and also requires a web server with PHP.

Some of the many features:

  * Upload Torrents via URL or File Upload
  * Start, Stop, and Delete Torrents with ease
  * Advanced Torrent start options (ports, speeds, etc.)
  * Multi-user interface
  * RSS Feeds, download Torrents files with a click
  * Run several torrents at once
  * View Download Progress of all torrents at a glance
  * View drive space at a glance
  * View Torrent file meta information
  * Built-in User management and Security
  * Private Messaging
  * Themes (selectable per user)
  * Upload History
  * Detailed User Administration
  * Admin Searchable Logs
  * Torrent Search (many popular sites)
  * Language Support
  * Make your own torrents
  * Add torrents to a download Queue
  * NFO / Text viewer

For a description of BitTorrent, see the bittornado package.

Homepage: http://www.torrentflux.com