Re: Email programs that work.

>>Steve Lamb wrote:

>>    Other than those pesky privacy issues.

>Marc Shapiro wrote:

> I don't want Google, or
>anyone else for that matter, storing my documents.  I'll keep them
>on my
>own disk, "Thank you, very much."

Well at this rate if you live in the US, you won't have to worry
about privacy issues, or for that matter individual rights. Now if
you live abroad I don't know what individual rights you have left
with,  concerning all the current issues around.

Yeah but, but, you have 2 GB of storage with Gmail, who needs those
pesky privacy rights! Damn those torpedo's full speed ahead!

That was a joke for all you serious hounds out their, and a little
bit of military history from the civil war. Thanks to Adm. David
Glasgow Farragut for the quote.

You did bring up a valid point, just don't remind me about those
darn  MS eula's.

Gnu_Raiz