Re: Email programs that work.

Dmitri Minaev wrote:
> I use Sylpheed. Not a gem, but suitable, especially with full
> keyboard control. I could live with TB, too, but I was too annoyed by
> its' inability to copy a sent message to 'Sent' IMAP folder (recent
> messages at mozillazine forums show that the problem still
> persists...)

    ....  Uhm, not sure why you believe this to be the case.  One of the
reasons I use Thunderbird is because of its ability to store sent mail on an
IMAP store.  Prior to Thunderbird it was one of the requirements of moving to
a pure IMAP store which I found lacking, even in Sylpheed-claws.  Granted that
was a few years ago so S-C might have it now.  But no, Thunderbird, as long as
I have used it (.5, .6?) has been capable of storing sent mail to an IMAP
store.  In fact, here's the relevant preference directive:

user_pref("mail.identity.id1.fcc_folder", "imap://grey@imap.dmiyu.org/outbox");