Re: Windows start partially off-screen?

On 08/25/2006 09:35 PM, Carl Fink wrote:
Just a quick check: do other Debian users see GTK applications starting with the bottom half or more off the bottom of the screen? If it's pervasive and not just an artifact of my Etch/icewm setup, I'll file a wishlist bug and hope it filters up to the primary developers.

I had this happen with a few applications under Sarge/icewm. I corrected it by creating window options for those applications in ~/.icewm/winoptions