Re: Why l7-filter is not included on Debian Project?

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 04:47:46PM +0000, Kleber Leal wrote:
> Hi all,
> Why l7-filter is not included on Debian Project?
>
> The source code is distributed on GPL License.

Not every single piece of free software is in Debian (shocking, I know).
The fact is, package maintenance takes time and since most Debian
Developers work on Debian in their spare time, someone would need to
take a personal interest and be willing to either upload the package (if
the person is a DD) or find a DD to sponsor the package.  Please feel
free to read the Debian New Maintainer Guide and create the package
yourself.  If you need help with packaging, then you can post your
questions to the debian-mentors list.

Regards,

-Roberto

--