Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon (WAS: Re: Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!)

Katipo wrote:
> Nothing, even remotely close to the volumes generated by Americans and
> their contracted bodies in Korea and China.
> They hire out entire ISPs for the purpose.

    Which would be China and Korea's problems respectively and does not excuse
Brazil's ills.

> ...and to counterbalance what Brazil do put out, the have one of the
> most active programmes as regards promotion of open concepts on the
> planet, endorsed and actively implemented by government.

    Yes, because Government has nothing better to do than fritter it's
citizens money on something that probably nets them no gain.  Sorry, that's a
huge negative in my book.

> Do try to keep up now, Steven.

    I don't see an N on the end of my name, El Kaputicano.