Re: shared libraries

Oracle gives just gives you a zip with some executables and shared
libraries in it.  I guess they figure you know where to put them.

I see that there's some application specific subdirectories in those
shared library locations.  Should I make a subdirectory, such as
/usr/lib/oracleInstnatClient/, and put the shared objects in there?
And then just dump the executables into /usr/bin?