Re: Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 01:15:06AM -0400, Hal Vaughan wrote:
> On Sunday 20 August 2006 23:43, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > Paul Johnson wrote:
> > >
> > > Nope.  By order of the Department of Environmental Quality
> > > because spilled gas causes air and water pollution, and by order
> > > State Fire Marshall because it's also a fire hazard.  If Oregon
> > > needed more dead-end minimum-wage jobs, Oregon
> >
> > I just don't hear of very many gas stations blowing up.
> >
> > Anyone else?  (/First Blood/ doesn't count.)
>
> Didn't one or two blow up in the Terminator movies?
>
> Or how about the gas truck in Thelma and Louise?

How about the Hitcher! Rutger Hauer at his finest.

Hey wait a minute. A terrorist has hacked the debian list servers and
here we are talking about blowing up gas stations in state with or
without bad drivers operating cars that might not have the required
computer operators license.

The terrorist have truly won!