Re: Memory card reader on Etch

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 09:59 +0200, Mirto Silvio Busico wrote:
> First of all thanks to all who replied.
> Now I try to reply to all messages.

I was hoping that you'd found the solution, and the two attachments were
kernel patches!

I also have this problem (Though I do not know if I have the exact same
hardware...), however until the drivers are implemented, I keep a USB
adapter and use a "Sandisk Ultra II SD card & USB" as my main SD card,
which is an unbelieveably innovative product that allows you to use the
same card into your usb port(Which is very convenient) :)

(I must admit, it does feel _very_ fragile, but I'm impressed with it!)

<many, many lines snipped>