Re: Problem on first boot

Well, after just reinstalling etch it seems as though just changing ati to vesa got it to start X.  Is there an easy way to get fglrx working?  Cause I can definitely tell a performance lag with the vesa drivers.  I did a search for a deb in google and this came up, http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/fglrx-driver.html .  Do you think it would be fine to install it in etch even though its for sid?