apache2 - authentication in digest mode

Hello!

apache2 - Server version: Apache/2.0.54

I setup everything from the apache2 doc for the usage of the Digest
authentication methode, and I add some locations in the apache2.conf
that should to be open only from some users with theirs passwords,

Eg.:

<Location /private/>
    AuthType Digest
    AuthDigestDomain /private/ http://csanyipal.info/~csanyipal/wmaker_screenshots/
    AuthDigestFile /usr/share/apache2/passwd/digest-passwds
    AuthDigestGroupFile /usr/share/apache2/passwd/digest-groups
    AuthName "Private"
    Require group Friends
</Location>

I enabled the auth_digest module with a2enmod, and load this module
with /etc/init.d/apache2 force-reload command.

But there everybody can access to these locations. :-(
Why?

Any advicess will be appreciated.

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi