Re: Sarge 3.1r1 -> 3.1r2

Thank Hendrik very much for your detalled answer:

Use an internet conection to donwload special packages is not to be
possible.
I dont have access from my local network (Enterprise Rules) for this
purpose. :(
I have my 2 DVDs of Debian but I can use neither a DVD reader (Enterprise
Rules).
Just a have the complete cd 3.1r1 release but 3 cds with errors.

If somebody know a site that where I get these cds I will apreciate your
help very much.

Thanks Hendrik again :)

Luis Ariel Lecca