Re: why sarge's default kernel does not support scsi disk?

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 00:00:55 -0700 (PDT)
Serena Cantor <qipaishi2006@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I check kernel options of sarge's kernel, all options
> for scsi drives are M, not Y. This means it can't boot
> from a scsi drive.
>
> Do I have to compile a kernel, in order to boot from a
> scsi drive?

I run Sarge on two of my servers.  One of those servers only has
SCSI drives, 3 of them.  The last time it booted, it booted just
fine.

--
Raquel
Nothing that I can do will change the structure of the universe.