Keeping dependencies when running alien

I'm trying to use alien to convert a vendor's RPM to .deb.  Mainly so I can
install it cleanly, but also to help them out.  The REQUIRENAME from the RPM
has this (xxxxxxxxx is the app...X'ed out due to the fact that this is a beta
test, and I'm not sure how much news they want in public):

/bin/sh
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
config(xxxxxxxxx) = 3.3-15
libc.so.6
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.0)
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.1)
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.1.3)
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2)
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2.3)
libdl.so.2
libdl.so.2(GLIBC_2.0)
libdl.so.2(GLIBC_2.1)
libgcc_s.so.1
libgcc_s.so.1(GCC_3.0)
libgcc_s.so.1(GLIBC_2.0)
libm.so.6
libm.so.6(GLIBC_2.0)
libpthread.so.0
libpthread.so.0(GLIBC_2.0)
libpthread.so.0(GLIBC_2.1)
libpthread.so.0(GLIBC_2.1.1)
libpthread.so.0(GLIBC_2.3.2)
libstdc++.so.6
libstdc++.so.6(CXXABI_1.3)
libstdc++.so.6(CXXABI_1.3.1)
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4)
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.5)
rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1
rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1

PROVIDES has this:
config(xxxxxxxxx)
xxxxxxxxxx.so
xxxxxxxxx

But, when I convert it to a .deb via alien, the control file looks like this:

Package: xxxxxxxxx
Version: 3.3-16
Section: alien
 .
 xxxxxxxxx Linux contains the xxxxxxxxx server daemon for Linux as well as the
 xxxx and xxxx data export daemons.  This RPM will install init scripts to
start
 each of these daemons individually.
 .
 (Converted from a rpm package by alien version 8.52.)

There is no Depends: line.

So, how do I instruct alien to convert these dependencies over?

Thanks!

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111