Re: driver for lexmark x3300 series

David Baron wrote:
On Wednesday 02 August 2006 11:51, Roger Leigh wrote:
Jabka Atu <mashrom.head@gmail.com> writes:
i own lexmark x3330 printer and cups reconze it as lexmark series
x3300 but i can't find any driver wich will make it work.

after googling for almost two weeks i know that the driver for x3350
x3330 x3370 is the same driver.
but i can't find it anywhere.
There is no driver listed here:
http://www.linuxprinting.org/printer_list.cgi

and it is not supported by the Gutenprint "lexmark" family driver.

Perhaps the driver is a proprietary one only available from Lexmark?

I have downloaded and built driver from Lexmark. Never bought the printer in the end so do not know whether it would have worked but built and installed no problem. The target printer also had scanner capabilities and no sane support--this is why I passed on it in the end.

do you steel have the package ? (the source that you compiled?)
could u plz upload it some where ?
i would be happy to test it .