Re: Can't access usb

OK, I just net-installed Etch on my desktop, and it's working
beautifully.  The flash drive opens right up, jackd is sending both my
MIDI inputs to PD, and Rosegarden isn't complaining of system timer
resolution.  I guess my issues were AGNULA-induced after all.  Still,
using ISOs didn't work too well on my laptop.  Hopefully when I get
this wireless card in the mail I can net-install on the laptop too.

One strange thing I notice is that if I select 3 inputs/1 output MIDI
for Pure Data, it shows up in qjackctl the other way around.  I'll
deal with it though.

-Chuckk