Re: xmms mediatower

[KS] wrote:
Welly Hartanto wrote:
Yah, I know this is very silly but I've just lost my xmms
configuration directory.
And now my lovely kitty skin XMMS Media Tower is gone.
If somebody in this list has it, would you pls send
a copy to me ?
I've been googling around but no result at all ...

:-(

::mslinuz::

--------------------- no more mp3 ------------------------

Did you try finding the Media Tower skin for Winamp (classic skin
version)? I  think it should work for XMMS too. Put it in your
~/.xmms/Skins/ and you should be able to enable it from the Skin browser.

HTH

Yap...but no luck so far :-(
There is the Media Tower but it's the modern one. Still trying the google,
but just in case one of you dude got it, i beg you to send it to me ...
ms.linuz@gmail.com

::mslinuz::