Re: Step-by-step package guide?

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 12:44:58AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> I've looked through the Debian reference as mentioned elsethread and
> discovered dh-make, but I'm having some difficulty understanding how dh_make
> works from the dh_make manpage.  Is there any step-by-step guide to doing
> this?
Hi Paul,
I'd suggest to join the debian-mentors or debian-women mailing list. The
former is specifically meant to address debian packaging issues and the
latter is suppose to (in part) help folks in becoming debian developers.
cheers,
Kev
ps. the other place for ocassional help may be on irc with the
developers hangout.