Again Temperature

Hello List

I know that I asked before about the CPU and Mother Board Temperature,
you people say that if the temperature is below the 70C is OK, and I
agree with you but I remember that many months ago the average
temperature was about 39C. So I ask,  Why if I do nothing still the
temperature is not less than 48C ? My answer is because some problematic
daemons are running. So, if I'm right, How can I know which daemons are
problematic and which aren't?? Or maybe some module ??

 Any way, thank you in advance,
         Gustavo Halperin