Re: Problem with external RAID

On Saturday, 8 de July de 2006 17:08, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Try the compiling-in SATA drivers (that also means you won't need
> initram[?]), and leaving the "external RAID card" driver as a module.

I solved the whole thing by creating a new initrd. I added the name of the ata
module to /etc/mkinitramfs/modules and recreated the image again. That solved
the problem.

Just for the record and to make it hit the list and help people on searches
using google :-)

Thanks for everything.

--
Jesús Roncero Franco