Re: sid kde printing and cups setup

Roger Leigh wrote:
Lorenzo Bettini <bettini@dsi.unifi.it> writes:

Roger Leigh wrote:
<snip>
Make sure you have "Port 631" (and nothing else) in
/etc/cups/cups.d/ports.conf.

Hi

your solution solves my problems after an upgrade!
However, I had to create /etc/cups/cups.d/ports.conf (even the
directory /etc/cups/cups.d) since it was not there...

Since the upgrade, /etc/cups.d has been removed, and the Ports line
should be in /etc/cups/cupsd.conf.

I was pretty sure that unless I created that /etc/cups/cups.d/ports.conf the solution didn't work... but probably, if you say so, it might be I had to restart kde...

Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  Home Page        : http://www.lorenzobettini.it    |
|  http://www.purplesucker.com Deep Purple Cover Band |
|  http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite           |
|  http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt              |