Re: anybody knows where twisted went on sid?

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 08:21:17 -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
>Hi,
>

>Twisted is gone from the last (3 july) sid upgrade:

>The following packages will be REMOVED
>  libtasn1-2-dev python-twisted python2.3-twisted python2.3-twisted-lore
>python2.3-zopeinterface
>The following packages have been kept back:
>  python-crypto python-twisted-conch python-twisted-core python-twisted-mail
>python-twisted-names python-twiste$
>  python-twisted-runner python-twisted-web python-twisted-words
>
>But twistd, the daemon is still present in /usr/bin
>
>Do I just try again in "a while" (TM)?

It sounds like it might be due to the new Python policy. Waiting a
while would probably solve it :-)

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

$my_args = shift;
system("gcc $my_args");
print "I prefer C\n";
     -- Robert Dieterich's contribution to the 2004 Perl Haiku Contest,
        Haikus in Perl - 'Dishonerable Mention' winner