Re: Midi files S.O.S.

Marcio Roberto Teixeira writes:

> Try Rosegarden (I use and maybe can help
> you). Rosegarden edit midi files. What happens?

I installed rosegarden4 but it doesn't manage to start:
it sticks when I launch it.

Marcio:

> Timidity is sequencer+softsynth:
> midi out (sequencer) --> softsynth --> output audio in only one tool.

Timidity works fine on my machine.
It can modify tone, volume, speed and also cancel
tracks. But then I don't know how to save the so-modified
midi file. Is it possible to save it in midi format, and how?
I couldn't work that out in the timidity man page.

Bye,
Rodolfo